-
Senior Member
registered user
Mozilla 1.4 upgrade wierded my fonts out!
I used Synaptic to upgrade Mozilla to 1.4, everything works, my prefs are kept, except that the fonts are strange, instead of the fonts that I have installed (and are still there, other apps can use them) I get a choice of things like:
bitstream-courier-iso8859-1
adobe-courier-iso8859-1
etc, all end in an iso number, and my usual fonts are not there.
Any hints?
Thanks,
-
Senior Member
registered user
Try searching the debian user list I have seen a few post in there about problems with fonts in mozilla after an upgrade.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks, I tried there, but couldn't find this problem. I wonder if there is somewhere in Mozilla where I have to point it to the font directory to use? It seems like it has the wrong one?
-
Junior Member
registered user
You may have to uninstall mozilla and reinstall it. But I would try do the following first:
apt-get update
apt-get -s dist-upgrade ; this will show you what is upgraded
apt-get dist-upgrade
or if you don't want to upgrade everything try
apt-get install mozilla
Similar Threads
-
By Durand Hicks in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 08:40 AM
-
By rbrown3rd in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 02:48 PM
-
By tearinghairout in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 04:41 PM
-
By milesj in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 08:54 AM
-
By UnderScore in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-20-2002, 02:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64bit 32 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$95.99

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99