Try searching the debian user list I have seen a few post in there about problems with fonts in mozilla after an upgrade.
I used Synaptic to upgrade Mozilla to 1.4, everything works, my prefs are kept, except that the fonts are strange, instead of the fonts that I have installed (and are still there, other apps can use them) I get a choice of things like:
bitstream-courier-iso8859-1
adobe-courier-iso8859-1
etc, all end in an iso number, and my usual fonts are not there.
Any hints?
Thanks,
Try searching the debian user list I have seen a few post in there about problems with fonts in mozilla after an upgrade.
Thanks, I tried there, but couldn't find this problem. I wonder if there is somewhere in Mozilla where I have to point it to the font directory to use? It seems like it has the wrong one?
You may have to uninstall mozilla and reinstall it. But I would try do the following first:
apt-get update
apt-get -s dist-upgrade ; this will show you what is upgraded
apt-get dist-upgrade
or if you don't want to upgrade everything try
apt-get install mozilla

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
Samsung (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$849.99
DELL PRECISION 7550 15" i7-10750H 16GB RAM 512GB SSD QUADRO T1000 WINDOWS 11+AC
$355.00
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35