There is nothing like winiso but it is possible editing the image with a hex editor. But if you need adding or deleting files a hex editor will not help.
does anyone know if it's possible in linux to edit an iso file like winiso does in windows? I know I can mont it and copy it off but I want to edit it as is in order to keep the boot info in tact.
There is nothing like winiso but it is possible editing the image with a hex editor. But if you need adding or deleting files a hex editor will not help.
probably possible to do in one command but (from memory - I have no internet)
->
mount -t iso9660 /path/to/iso /mnt
&&
mount -o remount,rw /mnt
and edit, then umount.
btw: I tried to use this convert a badly done CD that was all in BLOCK CAPS to lower case but the script I used didn't work, know how to do this?
Sorry but when you loop mount an iso9660 its read only.If your able to make any changes with a hex editor then the file size cant be changed or you borke it.True for the cloop file in the KNOPPIX iso anyways.Originally Posted by iomari
Very easy to insmod the cloop file and cp to wriatable then make changes recompress and burn without breaking the boot stuff and all that info is right here at www.knoppix.net.

Lot of 52 Mix 16GB Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2KK DDR4 PC4-17000P-R Server Memory
$3599.99
2 Sticks Of XPG GAMMINX 8GB DDR4 Ram - White
$55.00
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot of 12 SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V LRDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N -Tested
$4200.00
SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
LOT OF 27-Mixed Lot of 8GB (27x8GB=216GB TOTAL) PC3L-12800R ECC REG Server RAM
$149.99
Lot of 2- SK Hynix 8GB 1RX8 PC4-2666V-RD1-11 Server RAM Memory HMA81GR7AFR8N-VK
$80.00