-
Junior Member
registered user
Howto Disable Virtual Terminall?
Hello,
How does one go about disabling the Virtual Terminal? I just want to see an image basically once 'X' gets loaded up. I know I can do this by Compiling a new 2.4.20 Kernel, but from what I have read its a pain in the butt and from early tests, it has failed for me.
So, one, is there an easy way out of this by sending a Kernel Boot Parameter to disable this?
If not and I need to build a new kernel, where can I get the appropriate XFS Patch? And once applied, I just do the normal make dep clean bzimage modules modules_install install and overwrite the vmlinuz in the boot.img with the new or? Thanks for all help in advance.
mark
Similar Threads
-
By mastercheef86 in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-05-2005, 10:00 AM
-
By TimWhite in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-22-2005, 07:38 PM
-
By kenblood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 09:24 AM
-
By ptesone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 04:53 AM
-
By orang55 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 04:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99