You can find several here.
Well, now that I have figured out how to save my configurations and persistent home, I am really beginning to enjoy Knoppix. Of course, I am slowly converting from M$ so using my existing Office documents is a must as well as learning the OpenOffice Suite.
My question is simple: Does anyone know of a database program (Open Source) that will open and read Access databases?
I checked the Openoffice.org site and I think that only StarOffice supports something like that. Obviously, I don't want to pay Sun for their suite.
You can find several here.
Excellent! Thanks a lot!
BTW, your site has a lot of good information as well.![]()

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00