Hallo!
I want to make a bootable game-cd ( Enemy Territory ) out of Knoppix. I don't know so munch about Linux but want to learn munch! So i got Knoppix Lite ( i need space for the game ) and began to remaster it like described here: http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto . it was no problem to install the game. but i have one Problem:
I just don't know how to install the Nvidia Graphic-Drivers. ( I need openGL support ). From the nvidia-homepage ( ftp://download.nvidia.com )I loaded serveral files. the normal installation in a .run-file does not work, it says it cannot find kernel information or so..
Then i tried to Install a package called GLX Drivers and that seems to work ( with chroot ) : it tells me the files were installed. But when i burn it on cd, the driver "vesa" is loaded instead of the right "nv" or "nvidia". I thought i have to change the configuration of XFree86, but after i edited /etc/X11/XF86Config-4.in nothing changed: an standard-driver without open-gl-support is loaded. Or do i have to chnage another file?
now my question:
how can i install that drivers?
Thanks!
( execuse my terrible english, i am german)

EARLY INTEL 3101 Vintage Ceramic chip. ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$350.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00
Vintage Creative Sound Blaster AWE64 Gold CT4390 ISA Sound Card - UNTESTED
$225.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Intel C4009 Vintage Ceramic chip -1 missing leg (BO)
$75.00
247 Lot 5.25" Floppy Disks Vintage Used Turbo Pascal CAD Data Files IBM PC DOS
$199.99
HP OmniBook 425 Vintage Computer RARE Computer Only WORKS W/Flashdisk
$299.99
Vintage Sony CD-ROM Drive CDU5211 IDE Optical Used
$19.99