Hallo!
I want to make a bootable game-cd ( Enemy Territory ) out of Knoppix. I don't know so munch about Linux but want to learn munch! So i got Knoppix Lite ( i need space for the game ) and began to remaster it like described here: http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto . it was no problem to install the game. but i have one Problem:
I just don't know how to install the Nvidia Graphic-Drivers. ( I need openGL support ). From the nvidia-homepage ( ftp://download.nvidia.com )I loaded serveral files. the normal installation in a .run-file does not work, it says it cannot find kernel information or so..
Then i tried to Install a package called GLX Drivers and that seems to work ( with chroot ) : it tells me the files were installed. But when i burn it on cd, the driver "vesa" is loaded instead of the right "nv" or "nvidia". I thought i have to change the configuration of XFree86, but after i edited /etc/X11/XF86Config-4.in nothing changed: an standard-driver without open-gl-support is loaded. Or do i have to chnage another file?
now my question:
how can i install that drivers?
Thanks!
( execuse my terrible english, i am german)

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00
Lot of 15 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets for Parts
$338.63
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T307U 8.4" Tablet (Gray 32GB) T-Mobile CRACKED
$31.38
Samsung 4 X 4GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA SO-DIMM Laptop Memory M471A5244CB0-CWE
$80.00