Hallo!
I want to make a bootable game-cd ( Enemy Territory ) out of Knoppix. I don't know so munch about Linux but want to learn munch! So i got Knoppix Lite ( i need space for the game ) and began to remaster it like described here: http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto . it was no problem to install the game. but i have one Problem:
I just don't know how to install the Nvidia Graphic-Drivers. ( I need openGL support ). From the nvidia-homepage ( ftp://download.nvidia.com )I loaded serveral files. the normal installation in a .run-file does not work, it says it cannot find kernel information or so..
Then i tried to Install a package called GLX Drivers and that seems to work ( with chroot ) : it tells me the files were installed. But when i burn it on cd, the driver "vesa" is loaded instead of the right "nv" or "nvidia". I thought i have to change the configuration of XFree86, but after i edited /etc/X11/XF86Config-4.in nothing changed: an standard-driver without open-gl-support is loaded. Or do i have to chnage another file?
now my question:
how can i install that drivers?
Thanks!
( execuse my terrible english, i am german)

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00