is the machine capable of bootinh off the network? do you need a boot chip for your NIC? is it erroring? does it give tyhis error: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3475?
I made a Grub Bootfloppy with Network support for my client.
Now I want to boot Knoppix from the Knoppix Terminalserver.
But I dont now how.
dhcp is working fine.
any Ideas
Have a nice time
Gromit
is the machine capable of bootinh off the network? do you need a boot chip for your NIC? is it erroring? does it give tyhis error: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3475?
No more errors! I got it.Originally Posted by hacker66868
dhcp
kernel (nd)/vmlinuz nfsdir=192.168.0.1:/cdrom nodhcp ...
modules (nd)/miniroot.gz
boot
easy
Gromit

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99