-
Junior Member
registered user
Newbie Software Applications Question
Well, now that I have figured out how to save my configurations and persistent home, I am really beginning to enjoy Knoppix. Of course, I am slowly converting from M$ so using my existing Office documents is a must as well as learning the OpenOffice Suite.
My question is simple: Does anyone know of a database program (Open Source) that will open and read Access databases?
I checked the Openoffice.org site and I think that only StarOffice supports something like that. Obviously, I don't want to pay Sun for their suite.
-
Senior Member
registered user
You can find several here.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Excellent! Thanks a lot!
BTW, your site has a lot of good information as well.
Similar Threads
-
By amin_heydarpour in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 06:13 PM
-
By drenmi in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 06:16 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
-
By tomtom222 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 09:53 AM
-
By MikeyMustang in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 04:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Yealink SIP-T41P Verizon One Talk VoIP Desk Phone Black Open Box New
$49.99

Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99