-
Junior Member
registered user
Newbie Software Applications Question
Well, now that I have figured out how to save my configurations and persistent home, I am really beginning to enjoy Knoppix. Of course, I am slowly converting from M$ so using my existing Office documents is a must as well as learning the OpenOffice Suite.
My question is simple: Does anyone know of a database program (Open Source) that will open and read Access databases?
I checked the Openoffice.org site and I think that only StarOffice supports something like that. Obviously, I don't want to pay Sun for their suite.
Similar Threads
-
By amin_heydarpour in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 06:13 PM
-
By drenmi in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 06:16 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
-
By tomtom222 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 09:53 AM
-
By MikeyMustang in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 04:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95