Hallo!
I want to make a bootable game-cd ( Enemy Territory ) out of Knoppix. I don't know so munch about Linux but want to learn munch! So i got Knoppix Lite ( i need space for the game ) and began to remaster it like described here: http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto . it was no problem to install the game. but i have one Problem:
I just don't know how to install the Nvidia Graphic-Drivers. ( I need openGL support ). From the nvidia-homepage ( ftp://download.nvidia.com )I loaded serveral files. the normal installation in a .run-file does not work, it says it cannot find kernel information or so..
Then i tried to Install a package called GLX Drivers and that seems to work ( with chroot ) : it tells me the files were installed. But when i burn it on cd, the driver "vesa" is loaded instead of the right "nv" or "nvidia". I thought i have to change the configuration of XFree86, but after i edited /etc/X11/XF86Config-4.in nothing changed: an standard-driver without open-gl-support is loaded. Or do i have to chnage another file?
now my question:
how can i install that drivers?
Thanks!
( execuse my terrible english, i am german)

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00
64 GB Ram (32x2) Memory for laptop: Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$280.00