Oscar,
How do I use the Mepis supplemental CD to add programs to my Knoppix install with apt-get?
Sounds really good for me in the moment. I will give it a try now
BTW: I should change the colors at my laptop with knoppix: It's hard to see the scrollbar - I haven't seen most replys first
Konrad
Oscar,
How do I use the Mepis supplemental CD to add programs to my Knoppix install with apt-get?
mount your cdromOriginally Posted by softgun
mount /dev/hdx /cdrom (x may be c, d etc)
then double-klick on anyfile.deb (to install it with kpackage)
or
dpkg -i /cdrom/anyfile.deb
you may read and try
apt-cdrom add
my apt-cdrom is not working now. This dont works with any cd. Only with specially prepared cd

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL380/DL360 Gen9 (P89) P89_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99