Oscar,
How do I use the Mepis supplemental CD to add programs to my Knoppix install with apt-get?
Sounds really good for me in the moment. I will give it a try now
BTW: I should change the colors at my laptop with knoppix: It's hard to see the scrollbar - I haven't seen most replys first
Konrad
Oscar,
How do I use the Mepis supplemental CD to add programs to my Knoppix install with apt-get?
mount your cdromOriginally Posted by softgun
mount /dev/hdx /cdrom (x may be c, d etc)
then double-klick on anyfile.deb (to install it with kpackage)
or
dpkg -i /cdrom/anyfile.deb
you may read and try
apt-cdrom add
my apt-cdrom is not working now. This dont works with any cd. Only with specially prepared cd

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes June 1976
$90.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes January/February 1977
$100.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes July 1976
$100.00
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
MITS Altair Computer Notes December 1976
$80.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$48.00