Oscar,
How do I use the Mepis supplemental CD to add programs to my Knoppix install with apt-get?
Sounds really good for me in the moment. I will give it a try now
BTW: I should change the colors at my laptop with knoppix: It's hard to see the scrollbar - I haven't seen most replys first
Konrad
Oscar,
How do I use the Mepis supplemental CD to add programs to my Knoppix install with apt-get?
mount your cdromOriginally Posted by softgun
mount /dev/hdx /cdrom (x may be c, d etc)
then double-klick on anyfile.deb (to install it with kpackage)
or
dpkg -i /cdrom/anyfile.deb
you may read and try
apt-cdrom add
my apt-cdrom is not working now. This dont works with any cd. Only with specially prepared cd

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86
TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99