Oscar,
How do I use the Mepis supplemental CD to add programs to my Knoppix install with apt-get?
Sounds really good for me in the moment. I will give it a try now
BTW: I should change the colors at my laptop with knoppix: It's hard to see the scrollbar - I haven't seen most replys first
Konrad
Oscar,
How do I use the Mepis supplemental CD to add programs to my Knoppix install with apt-get?
mount your cdromOriginally Posted by softgun
mount /dev/hdx /cdrom (x may be c, d etc)
then double-klick on anyfile.deb (to install it with kpackage)
or
dpkg -i /cdrom/anyfile.deb
you may read and try
apt-cdrom add
my apt-cdrom is not working now. This dont works with any cd. Only with specially prepared cd

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core 16-Thread 3.4GHz 36MB Cache AM4 926WOF
$177.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
Dell Optiplex 7090 SFF Win11P PC i5-10500E 8GB RAM 256SSD Radeon RX640 4GB Wifi
$239.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77
Dell Latitude 7480 Intel Core I5-6300u 2.40GHZ 8GB 256GB Touch WCam W11 Cord
$85.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$123.16
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00