Oscar,
How do I use the Mepis supplemental CD to add programs to my Knoppix install with apt-get?
Sounds really good for me in the moment. I will give it a try now
BTW: I should change the colors at my laptop with knoppix: It's hard to see the scrollbar - I haven't seen most replys first
Konrad
Oscar,
How do I use the Mepis supplemental CD to add programs to my Knoppix install with apt-get?
mount your cdromOriginally Posted by softgun
mount /dev/hdx /cdrom (x may be c, d etc)
then double-klick on anyfile.deb (to install it with kpackage)
or
dpkg -i /cdrom/anyfile.deb
you may read and try
apt-cdrom add
my apt-cdrom is not working now. This dont works with any cd. Only with specially prepared cd

14" Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 2i Core I7-1165G7 16GB 256GGB WCam W11 Cord
$230.00
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$349.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader
$571.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$299.99
Lenovo Thinkbook 15 G2, i5 1135G7, 256GB, 8GB, 20VE003GUS no OS, Iris Xe, 15.6"
$200.00