Hi, I'm in need of a bit of assistance.
I'm trying to get knoppix (06-06-2003 build) to load up the driver for my New Media BASICS SCSI card on my Toshiba notebook (Satellite 1800). In the boot up sequence it recognizes the card but can't find the driver module (sym53c500_cs.o) on the cd. So I've tracked down a version of it (it's an old card and old driver so I'm not sure how well it will work, but it's all I can find), copied it to a floppy (which also has my config files saved to it), booted with the expert cheat code, and when it asked to load modules from the floppy it found the one it needed, but when cardmanager starts up it says it can't find the driver module. I'm new to Knoppix so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if there is a problem loading a driver from the same disk as the config disk. Any help would be appreciated.
Two little side questions, if I boot with the expert cheat code, will the floppyconfig code still work and is there a particular order they need to be in. And if I get the SCSI card to work, will I need to use the expert code all the time or will a config save to the floppy have the driver location (ie. the floppy) recorded?
Thanks in advance.

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
USB C Type C to USB A Cable 5A Fast Charging Cable Data Cord For Huawei Samsung
$4.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM88-NG-1 RAM IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab A11+
$119.49
Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00
Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77