I don't know If it is the last script run but the file /etc/init.d/bootmisc.sh is where I usually put commands for my scripts to be run or settings to be set in.
How do I get some script to run as part of the boot process - and be sure that it is the last thing run at boot? Oh, and this is on an installed knoppix -
![]()
...even I know you cant do it off of the disc.![]()
I don't know If it is the last script run but the file /etc/init.d/bootmisc.sh is where I usually put commands for my scripts to be run or settings to be set in.
--I put things in a script /etc/init.d/boot.local, and ' ln /etc/init.d/boot.local /etc/rc5.d/S99bootlocal -sfn '.
--Don't forget to chmod +x it. This script will only be run in runlevel 5, but you can modify the desired runlevel to work on other systems (red hat, suse, etc.) This method will work with any distro that uses SYSV runlevels but doesn't have bootmisc.sh.
Originally Posted by zipster

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96