-
I can tell you ONE card that will NOT work! I have found this out by experience, but, it was only $39 after rebates, and my main OS is WinXP,
I just toy around with Knoppix.
But, my card that won't work is the Netgear MA521 802.11b wireless card. I got this to match my Netgear wireless router which I also got for $39 after rebates.
I boot Knoppix directly from the Live CD. Is there any way to add support for this card?? Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By aebp in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 03:21 AM
-
By rec9140 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 03:33 PM
-
By wooac in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 05:53 AM
-
By zippix in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 02:23 AM
-
By ehawk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 04:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99

Intel Core i5-12500 3.00 GHz LGA 1700 Desktop CPU Processor SRL5V
$125.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-12700K 12th Gen Desktop Processor – LGA 1700 – Unlocked
$280.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

AMD RYZEN 5 3600X 6-core 12-thread 3.8 GHz base clock AM4 CPU Processor
$65.00

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99