-

Originally Posted by
eadz
Nice one dvessy! You just solved the "how do i remaster if i only have fat32?"..
now for the "how do i remaster, i only have ntfs?" hehe
heh, go me! I figured it would work in theory, since that's how I first began using linux with mandrake 7.0 with it's lin4win thing. I never actually tried it in practice though...
as for ntfs... well, there is write support, but experimental so I've never tried it... although I may someday if I'm stuck using windows and it starts bothering me
Similar Threads
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum Ideas
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 08:06 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum The Lounge
Replies: 12
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 01:54 PM
-
By pinku in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 09:52 AM
-
By cloeser in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 10:50 AM
-
By freeballer in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 10:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable
$9.97

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15