And please FIX in KDE "system>X - Terminal as root! says error!
And please try to add this programs in next realize!
1. Licq
2. KDE media player
3. DOSEMU
4. startup user - root
5. it is a quastion! How to edd files in /ramdisk/var/www/ how to edit index.html??? maybe you can do so /ramdisk/ can be no only read file system but Rw?
6. In syslinux make somthing like maunt=rw so the knoppix maunt all hdd as read and write
7. GKrellM (monitor) site http://gkrellm.net and put it in auto run and attach it to the right
8. The Creative sound PCI 128 detects incorect! This cart working property when i select "C-Media PCi sound"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have the time then
1. and maybe update acrobat to v 5?
2. And what about to ad support for rar v3.0
3. Add NTpasswd, found at http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd
and this is some progs that may do knoppix better
1. Netscape communicator
2. maybe some Av like kaspersky?![]()
And please FIX in KDE "system>X - Terminal as root! says error!
Please create auto swap deleter! when knoppix terminating the swap file deleting! please!
Neither Kaspersky or Communicator are free.......or for that matter required.
You are beginning to remind of a child compiling his Christmas wish list, I want, I want, I want.
If you spent half as much time learning how to remaster as you did dreaming up yet more kooky programs to add to Knoppix you would have your desired distro (albeit one that wouldn't fit on a CD anymore) by now.
I am beginning to think that this whole discussion is nothing more than a troll
*PLONK*
yeah I know, what took me so long? ;>Originally Posted by Flibble
Maybe you can translate all texts and menus to english! When i run TWE i can`t work because i didn`t know german!![]()
I considered that awhile ago, but I figured I'd give this guy the benefit of the doubt and try to help. but I guess it is just a troll...Originally Posted by Flibble

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09