Anybody got a remastered knoppix with 2.4.21 kernel ?
(it's not that I'm lazy ,but am a newbie in kernelhandling,by the time i've figured it out they'll be with kernel version 9.4.21 )
Anybody got a remastered knoppix with 2.4.21 kernel ?
(it's not that I'm lazy ,but am a newbie in kernelhandling,by the time i've figured it out they'll be with kernel version 9.4.21 )
Here are some choices:
Morphix (which appears to have a new address) uses 2.4.21
http://morphix.netmaniacs.org/modules/news/
Cluster Knoppix uses 2.4.21-rc7 which I think is actually identical to the final 2.4.21 (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Cluster Knoppix is pretty much the same as the default, but with the additional clustering geatures.
http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/changelog.php
Adam

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" SATA SSD MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512
$65.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Micron 1300 MTFDDAK256TDL 256 GB SATA III 2.5 in Solid State Drive
$24.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00