Hi! I just downloaded knoppix and tried it. I was trying to go online, but it doesn't seem to work. Can someone tell me if there is any way to configure Knoppix to make my modem dial to my ISP and connect to the internet? Thanks!![]()
Hi! I just downloaded knoppix and tried it. I was trying to go online, but it doesn't seem to work. Can someone tell me if there is any way to configure Knoppix to make my modem dial to my ISP and connect to the internet? Thanks!![]()

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core 3.40GHz Socket AM4 CPU 32MB L3 Cache
$174.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Intel Core i7-11700T 1.4GHz Processor 8-Core Socket LGA1200 SRKNT
$129.95
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
Dell Latitude 5420 14" - Core i5-1145G7 - 8GB - 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro - WARRANTY
$276.35
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00