Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Knoppix & pass

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    2

    Knoppix & pass

    Hi to everybody!
    I would not like immediately to bore you.. it would be not a fantastic debut! But unfortunately I have a few problems. Do you can help me?

    I use, from a few days, Knoppix 3.2 Operating System. When I try to make it to depart from the floppy configurations, that I've saved on the floppy disk, a error want me to insert a password.

    Filesystem not autodetected, trying to mount /dev/fd0 with AES256 encryption
    Password:


    When I insert the password (also after I've tried to modify it with $ sudo su), the error is:

    Error: Password must be at least 20 characters.
    Mount failed, retry? [Y/n]


    What is the remedy? What I can do to depart with the floppy configuration?

    Thanks to all! Let's see soon us!

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Royal Oak, Michigan USA
    Posts
    199

    Re: Knoppix & pass

    Quote Originally Posted by IRide
    Filesystem not autodetected, trying to mount /dev/fd0 with AES256 encryption
    Password:
    This error means that it's not finding the configuration file. Try the cheat-code myconfig=scan and/or saving the configuration file to a hard drive.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    2
    Hi, thanks for the answer!
    I've already tried to insert myconf = scan, but the result is the same..
    Have you another idea?
    Still thanks!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1
    Hi, did you ever find a answer to your question?

Similar Threads

  1. How do I pass arguments to a scsi driver?
    By in forum General Support
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 02:26 AM
  2. Time has pass and still I canīt boot!
    By Axiomatico in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 11:39 AM
  3. Logo.16 colors pass to the text!!
    By Sago7 in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 07:02 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2004, 01:35 PM
  5. Setting up user and pass for Samba
    By -=NTL=- in forum Networking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 05:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch picture

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch

$39.99



TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened picture

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened

$195.00



NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless picture

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless

$25.99



10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W picture

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W

$39.99



TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch picture

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch

$19.99



TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern picture

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern

$15.25



5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S... picture

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...

$14.86



Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch

$46.99



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



~NIB~ Netgear GS728TPP-300NAS V3 24 PORT GIGABIT POE MNGD W. 4 SFP PORTS picture

~NIB~ Netgear GS728TPP-300NAS V3 24 PORT GIGABIT POE MNGD W. 4 SFP PORTS

$349.95