-
Thanks, Stephen. I told you I was a newbie.
Maybe you can help with a different problem. I have about 30 of these pen drives I plan to use with my high school students. A brand new one mounts correctly as SDA1 and I can access it from KDE as well as a shell.
However, one that has been formatted from Windows XP shows up on the desktop as four separate drives SDA1 - 4 and when I click on any of them I get a message that Knoppix was unable to mount because the file system was unrecognized. It doesn't seem to matter whether the drive was formatted FAT or FAT32.
Any ideas on this one?
Thanks again,
Jeff
Similar Threads
-
By naterd00d in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 09:09 PM
-
By marynobrain in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 07:47 PM
-
By Keilaron in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 04:56 AM
-
By echelon in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 08:50 PM
-
By powertc_g4 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-22-2003, 04:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99

PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD)
$150.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00