-
Lilo errors.
Ooook. This is hard to explain. I had Red Hat 9 and Windows ME dual booting from GRUB. So I formatted all the Linux partitions from Windows (Partition Magic) and then booted to my CD and did a kpx-hdinstall
So when it was 'copying files' it had sooooo many errors, Input/Output errors....I don't know if that has to do with anything
Soooo....it eventually finished and I chose to install Lilo. It finishes up and I reboot...and I get an error.
Lilo- Keytable read/checksum error.
And then if just hangs there. Can someone please help me out? Danke.
EDIT: Knoppix's nice autmatic partition mounter shows the files are there in the partition, I just need to get the boot loader to work
Similar Threads
-
By tomjermy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 01:07 AM
-
By mikekgr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By rhpot1991 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 04:18 AM
-
By massai in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-24-2003, 06:56 PM
-
By Gecko in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-19-2003, 03:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99