Read syslinux docs - the format is described there.. I'm not sure you can use vi . I've done it with hex editor since there are some strangi ascii chars in there..
Hi
How's does one go upon changing the colors in the message the syslinux bootloader gives out? I figured out how to remove the image, but now I wanna change the colors.
I read some guids online, but it didn't seem to help me. Can someone explain how to do this indetail? Preferably using vim as the editor.
Colors I want to use ito try is black background with green text and i also wanna try white bg with black text.
Thanks for help or examples!
Read syslinux docs - the format is described there.. I'm not sure you can use vi . I've done it with hex editor since there are some strangi ascii chars in there..
Yep, your right, vi is the reason for the troubles I was having. Changed to a hex editor, put everything in and now works perfectly.
vi editing is possible too. use Ctrl+V Ctrl+char for those ^Char thingies
Like - Ctrl+V Ctrl+O for color (^O)

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
COMMODORE 1541-II FLOPPY DRIVE FOR C64 64C 128 TESTED AND WORKING LX56 💾
$159.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 64 Vintage Computer System *PARTS/AS IS*
$70.00
Abacus Software Commodore 128 C-128 Book Lot 8 BASIC 7.0 CP/M CAD Manuals
$500.00
Commodore OS Vision 3.0 USB Bootable Installer The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS
$24.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99