-
I'm going to bother you a lot and I hope I could find the answer here: When I do netcardconfig I get "have found a netcard but not supported", knoppix is already copied to a hard drive and when I just run the cd, that find, it configures the network card autom.. using dhcp.
Any help please
Similar Threads
-
By tjudycki in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-28-2005, 12:38 AM
-
By truefate in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 04:25 AM
-
By rayesteq in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-14-2004, 04:47 PM
-
By mehlng in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 08:31 AM
-
By Panik in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-20-2002, 10:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00