I have installed knoppix from the clusterknoppix CD to a HD and now I would like to setup the terminalserver, is this the steps to follow or if there's other instruction to do it.
I found this informations here: http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/doc/ts/ and I could follow the other instruction on the other sites...Code:KNOPPIX file from ClusterKnoppix CD Follow these commands after you installed ClusterKnoppix to your harddisk. Login as root # mkdir /cdrom/KNOPPIX -p # mount /dev/cdrom /mnt/ # cp /mnt/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX /cdrom/KNOPPIX/ # umount /mnt
I need the help as soon as possible and I really like linux in general, I hope someone could work on drivers for the direcway.com, I'm here in Guatemala and that the only option to get the Internet, I'm really in a town called Todos Santos, huehutenango...
Do I need to turn off the DHCP server on the XP, do I need to setup the knoppix with static IP, and what about the terminals?

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99