Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: hdinstall

  1. #1
    Guest

    hdinstall

    Looking at the hard drive install,I was wondering if knx-hdinstall can be done from KDE root shell if the ISO is en?The reason I,m asking is without the fb800x600 at boot I can,t read it .

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353

    re: hdinstall

    This should work fine. I've done it several times. Does your question have to do with the disk being specifically and English iso? This should make no difference.

  3. #3
    Guest
    At boot I,m having to fb800x600 to read a thing.I need to save my display in order to install to hard drive.If it saves KDE logout at reboot,I should be fine but if it goes back to default I,ll be looking at four screen,s on top of one another for the install.I,m sure it,s my older monitor but Red Hat,Mandrake and others let me pick the monitor.

Similar Threads

  1. knx-hdinstall
    By germ240 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 10:55 PM
  2. knx-hdinstall
    By ivansv in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 02:41 PM
  3. 2.1gb enough for hdinstall?
    By thadk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2003, 04:25 AM
  4. New knx-hdinstall
    By Incubii in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2003, 05:50 AM
  5. knx-hdinstall + low RAM
    By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 05:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM picture

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM

$1499.00



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001 picture

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001

$245.00



Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD

$99.99



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$524.99



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$409.99



Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots picture

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots

$745.00



Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO picture

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO

$248.00



Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM picture

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM

$699.00



Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested) picture

Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)

$39.00