Wouldn't it be easier to use a KDE FTP program instead of Gftp(which requires gnome libs, I think)? or is there a KDE ftp program?
I'm developping another mini-knoppix. At present time I have 219 MB, but the objective is 180 or minus. This is a distributions targeted to desktop users, whith KDE, Kword, Kontour, Konqueror, Gftp, Acrobat and other user-friendly desktop apps, and just the base minimum in system tools and development.
My idea is use this mini distribution to develop CDs with documentation, promotional material, etc. and at the same time a base-distribution to customise Knoppix and a mini-CD distribution.
Arghhh, poor English![]()
Wouldn't it be easier to use a KDE FTP program instead of Gftp(which requires gnome libs, I think)? or is there a KDE ftp program?
Yes, kbear and others, but I prefer gftp, and the GTK libs are necessary to others programs, like Mozilla, gain, dillo, bluefish, etc. But you dont need the entire Gnome to have the GTK libs. Alone they are not big, something like 5 MB.
Almost done
The ISO has 185 MB (175 for the distro, 10 MB for my e-book tha I included on the iso.
With KDE and other desktop apps. Only some adm, dev and compiler tools. Localized to Brazilian users.
http://www.guiadohardware.net/news/2003/01/index.asp#02
Very good! now is Kurumin 5.0, is perfect

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99
128gb DDR4 Ram Hpyerx HX430C15PB3K8/128 16x8 3000 MHZ CL15 Tested Read DESC
$300.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 128GB 4x32GB DDR4 3600MHz C18 RAM Kit
$770.00
G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$820.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 RAM 32GB 2x16GB 5600MHz CL36 Black CMK32GX5M2B5600C36
$375.00
16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99