View Poll Results: My main use of my KNOPPIX CD is:
- Voters
- 19. You may not vote on this poll
-
Programming
-
Surfing
-
Gaming
-
Multimedia
-
Desktop Publishing
-
Other
-
Senior Member
registered user
Edwin:
Sorry I wasn't clear! No, you did not lead me to believe that the debug setting would be a fix. What I meant to say was: for all those 1000's of debug lines, I'm no closer to a solution.
Also, do you really want me to email you that error_log? Have you been able to make head or tail of one of htese huge error_logs before? Are you one of the developers, then?
All:
Anyway, isn't that bugzilla report ridiculous! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that! Talk about unreliable, if it were true.
BTW, this must be some sort of record - we have nearly 5 pages in this one thread already! Now, if I post the error_log debug setting, we'll have at least 10 more....
Regards,
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

Brand New Genuine Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS (Advanced Server) Version 3
$39.99

Hitachi 14TB SATA 6Gb/s, 3.5”, 7200 RPM, Linux Only Hard Drive. 100% HEALTH.
$197.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99