-
2.6 Kernel in Knoppix
There needs to be a thread for people reading this section to find out about downloading a 2.6 kernel of Kloppix. I have been waiting for the 2.6 kernel before jumping on and wonder when it will be available.
People really do not know that there is a version of Linux that runs from a CD. This knoppix Linux could really take off and I will spread a download link when it appears.
Got info?
-
2.6.0
2.6.0 get compiled ok on knoppix3.3_hd installed
but I 'm unable to get my adsl_patched work on it,neither nvidia
on the other hand cloop needs lots of patches before it could be compiled
with 2.6 (I got lots if errors)otherwise mouse_move and graphicsmove
quite smoothly.
So I guess live cd2.6 needs some guru there in deutschland
-
Junior Member
registered user
Kernel 2.6
I'm using now kernel 2.6 with Knoppix release V3.3-2003-11-19, and i have one cable conection (working 100%) to the internet.
I'm from Portugal.
-
2.6.0
and how do you compile the adsl module? is it eci-usb or thru ethernet?
there are two kinds !!
-
Junior Member
registered user
-
2.6.0
ok I got thru with usb-adsl too!
just to attack next cloop !
-
Junior Member
registered user
Native kernel 2.6 on knoppix
When will knoppix have native 2.6 kernel? Is it that difficult to do?
-
Re: Native kernel 2.6 on knoppix

Originally Posted by
heffeque
When will knoppix have native 2.6 kernel? Is it that difficult to do?
See the Knoppix Preview thread.
Similar Threads
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By gitarzysta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By Nils_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:50 AM
-
By Nigel_Tufnel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:09 PM
-
By tji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00