View Poll Results: My main use of my KNOPPIX CD is:
- Voters
- 19. You may not vote on this poll
-
Programming
-
Surfing
-
Gaming
-
Multimedia
-
Desktop Publishing
-
Other
-
Senior Member
registered user
I'm getting close to throwing in the towel on this. I mean, you ever here of a "brewing a tempest in a teapot?" Well, if all that's broke is color text printing from KATE to a color printer, but I can print from GVIM (and everything else) ok, then that will have to do I guess...
OK, so I've got a little survey for you to organize this a little:
(1) Can anyone print color text from KATE to your printer?
(2) Do you have any other printer issues?
(3) Do you use CUPS to configure your printer?
(4) Are you printing directly from an app or with lp?
BTW, I can't find that debugging tool, Edwin, you keep mentioning that gives 1000s of lines of error_log!
Are we approaching the point of diminishing returns here, or can we really track down this bug? What do you think?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99

Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$70.00

Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95