View Poll Results: My main use of my KNOPPIX CD is:
- Voters
- 19. You may not vote on this poll
-
Programming
-
Surfing
-
Gaming
-
Multimedia
-
Desktop Publishing
-
Other
-
Senior Member
registered user
Hi All,
I am here to learn. I hope there are some good
posts about printer basics.
Greetings A. J. Garcia
I am working now from the DVD version with no hard drive.
I do get Kate to print on my HP722c
My printer shows up in
ControlCenter --> Peripherals -->Printers
I am sure you have tried this and suspect
this is the same as the latest CD version.
A solution I use at times is to print to a postscript
file xxxxxx.ps and then click on the postscript
file and it comes up in Konqueror which will then
print it. From the command line of VIM
---> :hardcopy>temp.ps
I know that you are expert a dealing with the students
and the powers that be -- so I understand that
a simple editor is best. But GVIM starting
in the insert mode is not too difficult and the color
highlighting printout is awesome.
Best Wishes
paradocs
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98