Is there something fundamentally different about how CUPS or the KNOPPIX Printer Configuration Tool works in V3.2 as compared to V3.1??? WHat am I missing. Am I clueless suddenly? Please clue me in!
TIA,
Is there something fundamentally different about how CUPS or the KNOPPIX Printer Configuration Tool works in V3.2 as compared to V3.1??? WHat am I missing. Am I clueless suddenly? Please clue me in!
TIA,

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48
Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio 14.4''(1TB SSD Intel Core i7-11370H 3.3GHz 32GB)
$540.00