View Poll Results: My main use of my KNOPPIX CD is:
- Voters
- 19. You may not vote on this poll
-
Programming
-
Surfing
-
Gaming
-
Multimedia
-
Desktop Publishing
-
Other
-
Senior Member
registered user
I think I'm going to have to change the title of this thread from "Seriously miffed..." to "Much ado about nothing" pretty soon....
I'm going to try out this CUPS Server debugging tool later and see what happens. If we get no new info, I think this bug is out of our hands.
I suppose we're going to have to leave it up to KDE updates. Are we agreed then that its a KDE error? It certainly isn't CUPS as I can print color text to my color printer from other apps like GVIM. Also, its not just KATE, but KWRITE too.
We still have to help out j.drake somehow even if we drop this thread....
Oh, and stepping up to 240V just fried my PC. I'm suing!
Qa'pla,
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Motherboard Lot: MSI MS-4138 VLB 486 DX4-120 + Macronix 386DX Combo RAM
$175.00

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99

Vintage Amdahl Computer Chip Lucite Paperweight Air Cooled Logic Chip
$89.00

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Sealed Vintage Intel Pro/1000 Network Adapters Drivers CD Ver 3.1 Vintage PC NEW
$39.61