-
seting up the terminalserver howto...
I have installed knoppix from the clusterknoppix CD to a HD and now I would like to setup the terminalserver, is this the steps to follow or if there's other instruction to do it.
Code:
KNOPPIX file from ClusterKnoppix CD
Follow these commands after you installed ClusterKnoppix to your harddisk.
Login as root
# mkdir /cdrom/KNOPPIX -p
# mount /dev/cdrom /mnt/
# cp /mnt/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX /cdrom/KNOPPIX/
# umount /mnt
I found this informations here: http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/doc/ts/ and I could follow the other instruction on the other sites...
I need the help as soon as possible and I really like linux in general, I hope someone could work on drivers for the direcway.com, I'm here in Guatemala and that the only option to get the Internet, I'm really in a town called Todos Santos, huehutenango...
Do I need to turn off the DHCP server on the XP, do I need to setup the knoppix with static IP, and what about the terminals?
Similar Threads
-
By Omak in forum Networking
Replies: 33
Last Post: 06-01-2006, 11:00 PM
-
By gerald.ortner in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-30-2005, 05:25 PM
-
By mcreel in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-22-2005, 02:21 PM
-
By thalamus in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 06:09 PM
-
By Gromit in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 01:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00