-
newbie: Where is window manager started, and how to change?
Hi there,
I have successfully installed knoppix to hdd. But now I want to create a user that is logged in automatically, but doesn't use any window manager.
How can I do this?
I have a mini-itx that should run without keyboard and mouse. So where can I find the login-sripts, that starts the kde or checks for the keyboard?
And another question: where is a good place to start processes that have to be started while booting? (I need to start lirc)
Thanks, Heiko
Similar Threads
-
By net_benjo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 07:19 PM
-
By RattyMan in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-23-2004, 07:32 PM
-
By veuf in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 02:12 PM
-
By e7eMeNt in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 03:02 AM
-
By neotheonlyone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-07-2003, 03:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00

Vintage NRI Model 832 Microcomputer Case - See Photos
$295.00

Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00

ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts
$44.89

Vintage ISA Expansion Card Lot Async Serial I/O Printer Game RAM Untested
$107.29