-
Quick Remaster for laptop?
Hello folks,
Knoppix runs fine on my laptop, but I have to edit these settings:
xkbset bouncekeys 20
xkbset slowkeys 20
xkbset -bell
iwconfig essid (myssid) enc (myencryptionkey) ; pump
I was wondering if I could edit the iso or something to add those to whatever config files without using the Remastering HowTo. I don't have the ram or space to do it. Also, if I can..what files do I edit?
thanks
Similar Threads
-
By benjamin1254 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 03:42 AM
-
By BNU-FaNtAsMa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 04:14 AM
-
By mikey_man380 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-06-2003, 10:56 PM
-
By jolimp in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-19-2003, 07:48 AM
-
By unimportantguy in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 09:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99