You can take a look at Kurumin:
http://www.guiadohardware.info/linux/kurumin/
Take the version 1.5RC1 available via bittorrent. This version is the most recent.
Just 192.2 MB with KDE 3.12 and a lot of Apps and tools.
I need to re-master (or have someone remaster for me, and post the cd image) knoppix (preferably ClusterKNOPPIX) filtering out all the extraneous material. I only need one window manage (kde) and basic web browsing functionality, with drivers for a usb cdrom, and a usb 3com nic. I need it to fit on a 256mb CF card, or a mini-cd 220 megs.
Instructions would be great, though somebody willing to take the time and effort would be even cooler.
Michael
You can take a look at Kurumin:
http://www.guiadohardware.info/linux/kurumin/
Take the version 1.5RC1 available via bittorrent. This version is the most recent.
Just 192.2 MB with KDE 3.12 and a lot of Apps and tools.
Dear Mr. Carlos,
I have one question regarding Kurumin, because I can only read English language, is your Remastering fully support English KDE???
Thanks
Mike Kranidis
Almost, you just need to switch language at KDE control Center.
Hello, I'm looking for some small remastered ISO of knoppix that can be burned onto small 210 MB/8 cm CD. I've found kix - mini CD distribution but it's 244 MB, how to get it on small CD?

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95