Please be more specific.
HI,everybody
I am here to just to express about my suggestion to make Knoppix better than the version 3.2.As what we know,knoppix is free and only just run trough cd and do not need any additional installation.What my suggestion is once when i have log into the Knoppix desktop,my file on esktop was not there.So,i have to upload the file onto the desktop and it took so long.I feel that Knoppix should integrated with the local disk so that when we log in to the desktop,so that all the files in the other OS(ex:win XP) are automatically available and don't need to upload.
For your information,i am just a 15 years old boy which very interesting on linux os since the begining of this year.If my fact is wrong,please foregive and correct me.
Thanks you.
Regards,
Simon Lim
Please be more specific.
I guess he means that knoppix should read the desktop from the harddisk (even if it's not linux, like winXP or win98 etc) and put the filez on the knoppix desktop.
I guess thats useless, cuz the hyperlinks wont work (or do they, with wine? then it might be usefull after all).

$80.00
Vintage Digitizer Tablet Accessories Lot 16 Button Puck & Stylus P/N 01-0339
$140.00
Vintage Data Technology DTC2280 16-Bit ISA I/O Card, Late '80s to Early '90s
$89.00
HP 360LX Palmtop PC Vintage Pocket Computer, working, Stylus included.
$69.00
Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00
Vintage 90s PC Lot of 3.5 Floppy Disks Home Office Productivity CAD EXCEL WP AOL
$60.00
Vintage Microtech Europa 40 External SCSI Hard Drive (For Parts/Untested)
$59.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage IMSAI Dual 8” Floppy Disk Drive PerSci 277 Powers On Rare
$1599.00
IBM V.90 56K PCI Data Fax Modem 33L4619 33L4582 Lucent Vintage PC Card
$29.99