-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
rickenbacherus
OK so you installed it- does it boot?
What exactly is happening? You turn on the machine and then.........what? You gotta give us something to work with here.
I personally have never seen this error so I have no idea what's going on. Were there errors during the installation process?
I think it has to do with the kernel configurator in KDE at least I pretty sure that's where I saw it when I was playing around and I also think there is a huge language barrier happening here.
xf.7er you may want to post to the Turkish debian user mailing list at least I think I have the right list in the URL here is the page where I found the link it is at the bottom.
Similar Threads
-
By alex52 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 03:17 AM
-
By alex52 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 12:41 AM
-
By scottsavarese in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 05:48 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB SAS 12Gb ST4000NM0025 7200 512n 3.5 HDD
$48.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Dell Enterprise Plus Exos X10 10TB 3.5" SAS HDD ST10000NM0276 100%-Wiped/Tested
$174.99