-
ATI FireGL drivers
Hi everyone,
This is my first post here so I'll try and make it a good one 
I did the HDD install the other day and I've been trying to compile the FireGL drivers for XFree86 4.3 (I really want to play Enemy Territory but I have a 9700 Pro). I've got as far as compiling the module itself, which appeared to go fine. However, when I try and execute the make_install.sh script that is provided I'm given the following console output:
Code:
- creating symlink
- recreating module dependency list
depmod: cannot read ELF header from /lib/modules/extra/build
depmod: cannot read ELF header from /lib/modules/extra/kernel
depmod: /lib/modules/extra/modules.dep is not an ELF file
depmod: /lib/modules/extra/modules.generic_string is not an ELF file
depmod: /lib/modules/extra/modules.ieee1394map is not an ELF file
depmod: /lib/modules/extra/modules.isapnpmap is not an ELF file
depmod: cannot read ELF header from /lib/modules/extra/modules.parportmap
depmod: /lib/modules/extra/modules.pcimap is not an ELF file
depmod: cannot read ELF header from /lib/modules/extra/modules.pnpbiosmap
depmod: /lib/modules/extra/modules.usbmap is not an ELF file
depmod: cannot read ELF header from /lib/modules/extra/net
depmod: cannot read ELF header from /lib/modules/extra/pcmcia
depmod: cannot read ELF header from /lib/modules/extra/usb
failed.
While I'm comfortable using the console and so on, this sort of output means nothing to me. Any of you self-styled gurus able to shed any light on this?
Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By DimGR in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-16-2004, 03:40 AM
-
By DimGR in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By cdfr in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 02:40 AM
-
By DimGR in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 01:33 PM
-
By stonent in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 09:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY
$500.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

SK Hynix HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN 32GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory RDIMM
$329.99

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

SAMSUNG 128GB (4x32GB) M393A4K40BB1-CRC4Q RAM DDR4-2400T RDIMM ECC Memory
$666.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

M386A8K40CM2-CTD SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2666V MEMORY
$319.00