-
how to remaster KNOPPIX from HD-install
what shall I do , if I want to remaster KNOPPIX completely in KDE- (un)-install aplications,set language, install fonts, etc. and then burn this all on CD.
Can I do HD-install? And then burn it on CD? --- but I don't know how to burn HD-install of KNOPPIX on CD when I have it remastered?
THX a lot
and where can I upload MYSQL datas If I want to have them after boot from remastered KNOPPIX cd rewritable from PHP aplication?
Similar Threads
-
By lorddecker in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 06:08 PM
-
By slackey in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 03:36 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 05:29 AM
-
By Blue in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 10:08 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 08:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$369.59

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Sandisk 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Cruzer Blade Flash Drive Memory Stick USB Lot Pack
$88.90

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55