-
Junior Member
registered user
Which adobe driver for printer sharing
Attempting to 'export printer' from kde control panel I am told I will need an adobe postscript printer driver, and there is a link to the download page at adobe. My question is, WHICH of the available drivers to I need? Nt? 2k? 9x? Mac? There is no linux driver that Im seeing...
Does this depend on which OS I wish to share with? If so, what I want to share with more than one of the above?
Thanks,
Brad
Similar Threads
-
By wolfgang-s in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 01:02 AM
-
By rocker452 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 04:40 AM
-
By sethosayher in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-11-2004, 08:13 PM
-
By MPenza in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 05:01 AM
-
By alxdotnet in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99