-
Junior Member
registered user
Mounting problems in an HD Install
when i boot from CD my hard drive is usually auto-mounted. but now that i've booted from the HD, all I have on my desktop is the floppy disk. I was under the impression that I'd be able to use my hard drive to save things on, and my CD-ROM to read from. I'm booted from the HD, i just don't see it on the screen. How do I mount the CD-ROM and the HD?
Similar Threads
-
By kuser123 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 11:49 PM
-
By ryanlines in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 11:32 PM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 05:36 PM
-
By NASAce in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 09:04 PM
-
By jamesraykenney in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-21-2003, 06:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99