alright, I definetly screwed it up by doing that. I mounted the boot drive as read-only, so now i'm farked and have to reinstall. why doesn't it auto mount like it does off the cd?![]()
alright, I definetly screwed it up by doing that. I mounted the boot drive as read-only, so now i'm farked and have to reinstall. why doesn't it auto mount like it does off the cd?![]()

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested
$299.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99