Hello all thinkpad users,
I'm one of the thinkpad owners who was stuck with not having a 3d capable driver for my laptop. I ran across this link and to my surprise, there is a free solution to enable the dri module for your laptop, especially the via/s3 savage video card. I've always had good software acceleration without an dri enabled driver but once I solved the unresolved symbols problem, I was able to get it working fine and let me tell you, it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! For more info, go here: http://linuxquestions.org/questions/...5&pagenumber=1
HTH,
Durand

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Toshiba Magnia SG20 VPN Linux server Web server (No HDD, *Read*) -
$60.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99